The Key West Bed & Breakfast is located in the William Russell House (circa 1898), and is listed in the National Historic Register. Constructed by Bahamian shipbuilders, this lovely 3-story Victorian is located on a quiet, tree-shaded street in the heart of Key West's "Old Town."
Key West Bed and Breakfast Guests will find it a short walk to the water and the sites and sounds that have made Key West infamous. Each of the eight guest rooms are uniquely decorated in a caribbean style, with high ceilings and hard wood floors. The exposed Dade county pine walls compliment the extensive collection of local art. Enjoy the Jacuzzi, the sauna, air conditioning, bahama fans and complimentary breakfast at your leisure!
* "Doors stay open all day at the Popular House. How different--- how agreeably different-- from so many prissy places that start by walling the world out."
* " Jody Carlson gifts Key West Travelers with a memorable place that sparkles with authenticity."
-The Miami Herald-
* "Splashy art, hand-painted furniture, gardens and music make Key West Bed & Breakfast exuberantly right for its historic setting."
-American Way (American Airlines Magazine)-
* "Art filled, utterly Key West"
-St. Petersburg Times-
* "Jody Carlson's guest house looks like what your house would look like if you had excellent taste. It's spotless, it's comfy and it's a tour through the best Key West art of the past 25 years."
-Key West Citizen-
* "...authenticity reigns, right down to the oranges on the kitchen counter that let you know that real fresh-squeezed juice is served here every morning."
-South Florida Magazine-
* "The Key West Bed and Breakfast is an example of why the island is so popular with architecture buffs."
-Florida Travel and Life-
* " This beautifully restored Victorian mansion is listed in the National Historic Register."
-The Key West Citizen-